8" Super Stainless Steel Motors (Water Filled)
VIRA PUMPS offers water filled super stainless steel submersible motors which are designed for installations in 8” diameter or larger wells. These motors are heavy duty and rewindable, water filled and easily serviceable submersible motors and designed as per NEMA standards. The construction is robust and the motor is equipped with heavy duty radial and thrust bearings to take the extra radial and thrust load when used with high head pump
- Complete stainless steel AISI 304 material used for construction.
- Water filled 8” heavy duty Stainless steel motor.
- Rewindable wet wound motor with PE insulated windings.
- Water lubricated radial and axial thrust bearing.
- Counter thrust bearing.
- 8” NEMA coupling flange
- Shaft extension made of stainless steel AISI 316.
- High efficiency winding design.
- Tropicalized design (lower winding temperature)
- Pressure compensation diaphragm.
- Continuous duty.
- Degree of protection : IP 68
- Insulation Class: B
- Ambient temperature : 450C
- Minimum Cooling flow along motor:- 30cm/sec (22.0 kW to 37.0 kW) 45cm/sec (45.0 kW to 93.0 kW)
- Water pH: 6.5 -8.0.
- Maximum number of starts per hour : 30
- Maximum submerged depth: 350 mts.
- Rotation : CCW and CW.
- Ratings : Single Phase:- 0.37 kW – 2.2 kW Three Phase: 0.55 kW – 5.5 kW
- Motor protection : Select thermal overload protection with trip time < 10 sec. at 5 x ln.
- Special voltages, execution and material versions available on customer’s request.
- Standard motor cable : Suitable for operation in drinking water.